The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made.
Next to ladies seat should be ladies only if in case gents are there should adjusted with different seat*
- GST Number : 36AAQFV3039C1Z3
- Management is not responsible for your luggages/baggage.
- Passengers should not carry any goods like weapons, inflammables, firearms, ammunition, drugs, liquor, smuggled goods, Cartoon Boxes and ect any other articles that are prohibited under law.
- Maximum baggage allowed per passenger is 15 Kgs, Excess baggage will be charged as per the VKaveri Travels rules. VKaveri Travels shall not take responsibility in the event of loss or damage to the passenger luggage. VKaveri Travels reserves the right to disallow any excess baggage carried by the passengers.
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams, vehicle problem, etc., However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- The coaches and the passengers are covered by insurance. In the event of accidents and consequential injury, loss of life and any other damages, such contingencies are covered by the insurance.
- Changes to the origin and/or destination of travel and customer name changes are not permitted.
- Changes to date or time can be made to your booking if you notify us at least one day prior to the scheduled departure time by visiting our branch/agency counter.
- Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while Journey
- Any passenger disturbing the co-passengers is liable to be alighted from the coach.
- Video And Air Conditioning in the buses is not guaranteed it is Complimentary only and No video Service between 12 Midnight to 7:00 am.
- The passenger should carry the same identity card while traveling. If not this will be treated as ticket less traveling.
- In Case of Service Cancellation,Customers are requested not to cancel the tickets on their own,if any customer cancels the ticket,it will be treated as normal cancellation and refund will processed as per the report
- As per Govt rule we are limiting our vehicle's speed to 80km/hr. Vehicles can be delayed as per the speed. Passenegers are requested to cooperate with the same.
Book Your E-Tickets Online :- www.vkaveribus.com
Help Line No's :- 9246262999
- Less than 5 hours from the station departure time: 100 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 5 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges
- Between 1 to 30 days before station departure time: 10 % Cancellation Charges